Monday, April 2, 2012

My Favorite Blog...hands down

My favorite blog is Fully Informed. This author, Teddi Knight, is brilliant and experienced. I've been investing for over 20 years but she has been trading for 42 years. When I see she has a new post I giddily click on it and voraciously devour it. Well, maybe not with so much drama but you get the point. :)

Most blogs I read in all honesty don't enlighten me and it seems that some generate articles just to attract potential marketing dollars to their site.

To each his own but I have to say: Fully Informed rocks!

Honorable Mention: I also read Bill Cara's Week in Review every week. Bill has been trading for 50 years or so. Cara's blog can be found here

Happy Trading

1 comment:

  1. I went to a seminar on options and the guy leading the discussion stated that something like 5% of all options traders make 80% or 90% of the money. Knowledge is king I guess when it comes profiting from options..

    ReplyDelete